An innovative portable evaporative air conditioning solution
The Transcool EC3 evaporative air conditioning unit is light weight, compact and energy efficient. An environmentally friendly option, our dual voltage 12/24 volt evaporative coolers can work with or without water.
This cooling system can be used anywhere you have a 12, 24v dc or 100-240 volt electricity -at home or on the move.
The EC3 evaporative air cooling system features dual voltage circuitry which allows the Transcool evaporative cooler to be used with both 12 or 24 volts DC power (vehicle battery) or 100–240 AC voltage (household electricity) using the Free 100-240v transformer supplied.
The EC3evaporative air conditioner unit features a Variable Fan Speed control, giving you a full range of fan speeds between ‘OFF’ to ‘HIGH’ Speed -and everywhere in between!
An evaporative air cooling system that’s portable and power efficient
The EC3 evaporative air conditioner unit also features ‘LOW BATTERY VOLTAGE CUTOFF’ circuitry- reducing the risk of flat batteries!
A fantastic companion to provide you or your pets with a beautiful cool breeze while at work, rest or play.
An effective portable evaporative cooler unit for use in your caravan, camper, tent, RV, truck sleeper bunk, boat or 4WD.
Designed and constructed in Australia using local and imported components.
Light weight, compact, robust, and Low current draw
Use with ice or water, or as a fan WITHOUT water!
24 month warranty*
Warranty Service centres in Australia, USA, Japan, England and Europe.
Please read ‘Transcool FAQs’ on ‘Home’ page for full product details before purchase.
$299 AUD -(Including GST for Australian purchase)
What it won’t do!
Please remember that Transcool (or any other brand 12 volt evaporative cooler) won’t necessarily cool down an entire room, car or cabin to ‘x’ degrees like a refrigerated split system Air Conditioner that require mains power electricity or engine driven compressors to operate!
It is a personal ‘spot cooler’ to provide personal relief by blowing cool air over the user whilst in front of the unit-A great comfort when things get hot!
*Valid with EC3-F (flip top lid model)
The Transcool EC3 portable air cooler
Use with 12 volt, 24 volt or 240 volt power.
Variable Speed Fan control, offering a full range of fan speed choice anywhere between off and high speed!
Low Battery Voltage Cutoff t- reduce the risk of flat batteries
The Transcool portable air cooler is robust, compact, lightweight and has an extremely low power draw.
Transcool is designed and constructed in Australia using local and imported components.
Extremely low power draw –
- Low -0.7 Amps (8 Watts)
- High -1.7 Amps (21 Watts)
- Length – 240mm
- Height – 220mm
- Width – 220mm
- Lightweight 1.5kg weight
- Quieter, powerful moisture proof electric fans with 70,000+ hours life span
- Power fan capable of moving over 6.89m3/min (240 CFM) of air at a velocity of over 10.83 m/s (2187 ft/m)
- Can deliver air up to 50% cooler (at the vent) than ambient air temperature (when using ice water)*
- Durable Evaporative filters with increased air velocity & life span (500+ hours)
- Simply plug into cigarette lighter socket
- Easy fill flip top lid with overfill protection
- Directional air vents
- Variable speed fan
- Strong and durable – seamless ABS plastic injection moulding ensures no leaks
- Baffled for use in moving vehicles
- FREE 5 Litre external water tank
- 3 metre power lead with cigarette lighter socket
- Fan noise level generally equivalent to your average car air conditioner
- Use with solar power
- FREE 240VAC to 12VDC Converter -use at home in a 240v power point
- 24 month warranty (excluding filter pads and external water tank)
- Condensation build up is not an issue using Transcool with adequate ventilation
- Despatched to you next business day from Kyneton,Victoria
- FREE return postage if warranty work is required
- Worldwide Warranty Service Centre
Warranty & Returns
** Transcool warrants 24 months from date of purchase any EC3-F that does not perform correctly due to defects caused by faulty workmanship or materials. Our obligation assumed under this warranty is to the repair or replacement of the parts, without charge, which are defective and have not been misused, carelessly handled or defaced by repairs made or attempted by others. Consequential damages due to this product are not covered.
Warranty excludes air filter and external water tank.
The warranty is only valid if purchase receipt is supplied.
Warranty is not transferable with secondary sale of Transcool after original purchase, warranty is only valid with original purchaser.
The product can be returned free of charge (for warranty repairs) by you using our prepaid return postage feature.
Returns are accepted as per ACCC consumer laws which states a refund is only given if the item is faulty or does not match product description – so please read FAQ’s carefully as we outline exactly what the Transcool will, and will not do.
Refund only given within 5 Days of purchase, Refund is unit purchase price less 20% (*refund does not include shipping cost if applicable)
Buyer is liable to pay return shipping
Item must be unmarked, complete and in well protected packaging with copy of purchase receipt.
Unit will be inspected by us upon return before refund is given.